At THT Air Solutions Heating & Cooling Air Conditioning and Heating, we think and care about our customer's comfort levels and we keep our best of the best effort to ensure that you are satisfied with the services that we provide you. A fine-tune up can save you money on repairs and maintenance, energy, and time while keeping you safe and safeguarding that your home receives proper airflow.
Why do you need tune up services?
- Is your AC not turning on?
- Is your AC making noise?
- Is your AC blowing warm air?
- Is your fan not turning on?
- Is your AC not cooling to the desired temperature?
What the tune-up should do for you?
- The tune-up should get you advanced air filters.
- The tune-up should clear all fragmentation away from the condenser and all around it as well.
- The tune-up should get your outdoor and indoor units checked through code.
- The tune-up should get your heat pipes to check through the code.
- The tune-up will prevent any damage in your heating system.
- The tune-up will check for any leakage in your heating system.
- The tune-up will check the charge level of your freon.
While it may seem easy and simple, please do not attempt to fix by yourself. It can lead to more problems, leaks, and missed issues (i.e., carbon monoxide leaks, faulty wiring, burnouts, and more). The safety of your home and family is very important, so please do not attempt a DIY tune-up service for your unit, instead call a professional to fix your problems.
Pro Tip: Don't wait until it gets too hot outside, schedule your tune-up early to evade postponements and scheduling conflicts. As it gets hotter outside more and more people need the tune-up service very important. Don't get sucked on a waiting list and call us now at 214-575-2323 to schedule your tune-up today!