ONE CALL SOLUTION-MAINTENANCE OF AC
Don't wait for problems before it occurs. Preventive Maintenance can help keep your air conditioning system consecutively in the top state for a lot less than repairs or an advanced system. Maintenance involves examination your system, repairing any leakage, cleaning the coils, and changing and managing the filters.
We can help you tackle your problems before they become apparent and start to affect the quality of the air in your unit.
Schedule yearly preventative maintenance to help spread the life of your HVAC system.
The well-maintained unit can be more efficient for 95% of its lifetime, compared to a poorly maintained and repaired unit, which can die out in half its lifetime, so a well-repaired and managed unit is a good, long lasting unit.
It is important to have a maintenance analyses every six months which make sure everything is up and working right before the summer becomes unbearable for you and your family members.
To maintain and repair your system is our priority. It's better to maintain the health of your unit before anything malfunctions.
Maintenance to your unit and system is like medicine for a human. It's better to maintain the health of your unit before anything malfunctions.
health of your unit before anything malfunctions.Part of the THT Air Solutions Heating & Cooling maintenance offers a 28-point inspection in order to identify any future current issues. Our inspection contains the following:
- Checking and maintaining the thermostat
- Checking and maintaining air filters
- Take return air temperature
- Take supply air temperature
- Take and check amp draw of condenser motor
- Checking and maintaining condenser fan blades and hubs
- Inspect compressor
- Install a Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Maintain Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Take and check amp draw of compressor
- Checking and maintaining heat pump’s operation of reversing valve
- Inspect the control board
- Inspect compressor contactor
- Load test on capacitor
- Checking and maintaining start device
- Checking and maintaining all fuses
- Checking and maintaining and take refrigerant temp
- Checking and maintaining super heat
- Checking and maintaining sub-cooling
- Inspect indoor coil
- Inspect outdoor coil
- Inspect refrigerant line and arm flex
- Take amp draw of indoor fan motor
- Inspect blower wheel
- Inspect duct system
- Inspect air handler and furnace levels and support
- Check and flush drain line
- Inspect evaporator coil
- Check drain pan
- Checking and maintaining the system for proper code installation